REGISTRATION OPENS April 1st!
THURSDAY JULY 28, 2016
7:30pm – 10:00pm Enjoy Granville on your own. Shopping at Easton, Golf, Dining
FRIDAY JULY 29, 2016
6:00pm – 9:00pm Pre-Registration check in at the Buxton Inn – 313 East Broadway St., Granville, OH 43023
6:00pm – 9:00pm Reception Party at the Buxton Inn…Details to follow – For complimentary hors d’oeuvre, RSVP… free online when you register
SATURDAY JULY 30, 2016
7:00am Vendor and P2O® Volunteer parking opens. Enter the venue at the 3-way intersection of East Collage, East Broadway and Newark-Granville Road, East of downtown (see map).
7:10am Parking volunteers meet at MORPCA trailer located at East Broadway & Prospect – Registration volunteers meet at registration
7:30am – 11:30am P2O Show Opens: Registration pickup and day of registration (no t-shirt) will be direct to College Town on East Broadway (across from the Buxton Inn) for drive-through registration (receive all material from the comfort of your Porsche) before parking.
10:00am – All Day Door Prizes awarded and placed in cars all day long
10:00am People’s Choice voting begins… New this year … iPad voting located at the information trailer at East Broadway & Prospect
11:00am – 1:00pm Detail clinic by Performance Autospa in the vendor area
11:30am REGISTRATION ENDS
2:00pm People’s Choice voting ends. Votes tabulated.
2:30pm Top-50 awards and special door prizes given
3:00pm Show over, please park all cars head-in to parking spots. -Or will be towed
4:30pm Streets reopen to normal traffic flow and parking. Stay in Granville and enjoy dinner.
SUNDAY JULY 31, 2016
9:00am – 11:00am Sunday Drive, must buy tickets online, or at information trailer on Saturday. On Sunday for the drive, meet at the College Town House (registration location)
THINGS TO BRING WITH YOU
– Cameras and camcorders! P2O® is a unique venue unlike any other. The event is a traditional favorite for photobugs and professional photographers and media outlets put P2O® on their schedule too! Bring plenty of film or recording space on your equipment because we’re confident you’ll take more photos and video than you expect to.
– Coolers, snack items, and non-alcoholic beverages are welcome! The last week of July can be very warm so it’s not unusual for attendees to bring a full cooler of cold drinks to battle the temperatures. Sandwiches and other ready-to-eat items are also encouraged for the do-it-yourselfers. The city of Granville has a STRICT law against open containers of alcohol. If you wish to drink alcohol, please leave it at home and patronize local Granville establishments. But most of all, drink responsibly!!
– Bring enough cash to patronize P2O® event sponsors! Products and services are available to help make your Porsche ownership experience even better.
– Sunscreen, light clothing, and hats are advisable to protect yourself from the sun. While there are plenty of spots near show center to take a break and enjoy air-conditioning, if you elect to spend most of your day outside it’s imperative to use common sense! Remember, it’s the end of July.
– P2O® is a RAIN OR SHINE event. Prepare for all possible scenarios! Bring a rain jacket if the forecast looks suspect and any other foul weather apparel you may need. For those who take extra care in the look of their Porsche, bring enough towels and cleaning agents to battle the elements.